Below are Seaforth Bowling Club Ltd Membership Forms in PDF format. You will note on the application form there are various types of membership available.
The costs of these (including GST) are as follows:
- Introductory Membership. Male or female. $60 for six months. (#1) See conditions below.
- Full Bowling Member $209 per annum.
- Multi Member (for male or female who has full membership at another Club) is $66 per annum
- Junior Member $66 per annum. (You also enjoy green fees at half rate of $7.50 per day.)
- Club Social Member (non bowler) is $33 for 3 years
(#1) New Membership Category called “Introductory Membership” for New Bowlers
A new Category of Membership has been introduced for interested parties who are not sure if they want to commit to “Full” membership. The six months start from the date of acceptance of the application.
- Members will be able to participate in all social bowling games during the week/weekend
- Members cannot play in Club Championships or Pennants
- No uniform is required, but flat soled shoes must be worn (to protect the grass).
- The club can provide bowls if needed
- At the end of the six months, a decision will need to be made regarding full membership
New Member Enquiries
Contact: Graham Masters 0419 693 948 or Trisha Eckford 0415 561 715
Free tuition and coaching is available for prospective new bowlers as well as existing members.
For further details see Coaching on the Club Bowls page.